Key Questions to Ask
What kinds of questions should students ask a training provider?
Students should try to find out as much as they can about how the course and the provider.
Some questions you might think of asking are set out below:
- How much tutor support can I expect to receive?
- How will that support be provided, online/off-line/other?
- Will tutor support be provided in groups or individually?
- What additional support will be available for exams and assessments?
- If I sign up to an introductory offer is there a time limit to the offer?
- If I sign up to an introductory offer will it apply if I buy one unit, or do I have to pay for studying the
- entire Diploma?
- When I pay for my Diploma will I have to pay for it in full at the start, can I buy each unit separately,
- or is there a way to spread the cost for example by monthly/quarterly installments?
- What happens if my employers wants to pay for my Diploma, do any of the above apply?
- How long do I have to complete each unit?
- How long do I have to complete the entire Diploma (either at level 4 or at Level 6)?
- What happens if I do not complete either the units or the Diploma in the specified time?
- If I change my mind, what happens to any fees that I or my employer have paid?
- What is the refund policy?
- What is their experience of providing higher level professional qualifications via distance learning?
We are sure you will have others.